Type of Services:
RISE embraces strengths-based, solutions-focused approaches to addressing the mental health and wellness needs of our community. Our services provide education, support, stabilization, and coordination of care to children, families, and individuals in our community. Services that RISE provides include:
- Early Childhood Home Visiting
- Respite & Emergency Child Care
- Coordinated Care & Wraparound services for children and adolescents with mental health concerns
- Crisis Stabilization & Therapeutic services for children and adolescents with mental health concerns
- Service Facilitation & Psychotherapy for children and young adults enrolled in Dane County’s Comprehensive Community Services program
- Court Ordered Evaluations (Ch. 48/938- Child Welfare & Juvenile Court, Ch. 51- Mental Health & Civil Commitment, and Ch. 54/55- Guardianship & Protective Placement)
Type of Payment Accepted:
Medicaid and all insurance with referral/prior authorization. Eligibility criteria for each program is listed on our website.
Contact email@example.com for general inquiries. For specific program questions or program eligibility, contact our Central Intake Referral Specialist at 608-210-0135 or firstname.lastname@example.org.