Type of Services:
Chrysalis provides individualized vocational and work-related services to persons in our community who have mental illnesses.
- Peer Support Program: Chrysalis offers recovery-focused vocational peer services and onsite recovery groups facilitated by peer specialists.
- Supported Employment Program: Chrysalis assists consumers in finding employment by utilizing the evidenced based model, Individual Placement and Support (IPS) Supported Employment.
Type of Payment Accepted:
- Chrysalis accepts Community Recovery Services (CRS); however this funding source is not a requirement for services.
- Consumers are required to reside in Dane County, be over the age of 18, and have a diagnosis of a severe and persistent mental illness.
- Consumers interested in our Supported Employment Program need to be connected to one of the following community mental health teams;
- Journey Mental Health Center Community Support Programs: Gateway, Community
- Treatment Alternatives (CTA), and Fordem Connections
- Tellurian Community Intervention Team (CIT)
- Community Partnerships Transition to Independence Program (TIP)
1342 Dewey Court
Madison, WI 53703